Wednesday 22 May 2013

Rimmel Vinyl Gloss Review

With university drawing to a close and with a little more money on my hands I thought I would go on a bit of a beauty spree! So I was trawling through Boots to find a new lipgloss which would be suitable for an everyday makeup look that was more suited to summer, when I came across this little number, Rimmels Vinyl Gloss in 'So Famous'.

I swatched it on my hand to see what the product had to offer. It was a nice consistency not too sticky (no hair sticking to lip problem here!), the pigmentation was good and the smell was appealing! At £4.99 you can't really go wrong. 

The lipgloss itself is nice and compact.



The applicator is a good shape for quick application on the go!


                                         The colour is a beautiful pinky coral 


The colour pay off is great on the lips and is fantastic for anyone who is colour shy and  just wants something to enhance their natural lip color! The only downside I would say about this product is it doesn't have great staying power so I had to reapply frequently.

Lolly's Looks 

No comments:

Post a Comment