Monday 27 May 2013

How to Achieve Wet Look Nails

Hi all,

I like my nails to have that just manicured appearance and I found a top coat which can achieve this desired effect! Save The Nail Wet Look Top coat really gives your nails that high shine wet look that you can only achieve when you either visit a beauticians and get them done
professionally, or you pay out big bucks for the more high end, expensive nail polish brands.









Save The Nail is a UK brand which is for sale in Boots, which is by far the UK's most popular drugstore! Not only does the nail polish achieve a wet look, it is also an excellent top coat and keeps your nails looking tip top! Even after five days my nails were still in pretty good condition with just some minor chips towards the nail edge. 


5 days after application

What I love about this nail polish is the fact that I can purchase more cheaper polishes and use a decent top coat to keep the colour looking vibrant and glossy, as opposed to treating myself to one expensive polish every now and then. 

The polish retails at £6.95. This may appear expensive but if like me you are constantly using your hands then this is a must have in your nail collection to keeping your nails looking pristine. 

Once again thanks for reading!

Lollys Looks

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment